Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s theme is Books with Red, White and Blue covers to mark Independence Day in the USA.
I’m not usually someone who really scrutinises the covers of books, so this became quite a challenge for me to remember 10 books that fit this description! I also threw in my own twist of just including books that I currently have in my house, so without further ado, I’ll get started:
Books With Blue Covers
- We Were Liars (exclusive Waterstones edition) by E. Lockhart
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Katherine of Aragon: The True Queen (Six Tudor Queens #1) by Alison Weir ( my copy is signed)
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
Books With White Covers
Both of these books cross over with one of the other two categories, as they have striking blue or red elements in them.
6. Everless by Sara Holland
7. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
Books with Red Covers
8. Scythe by Neal Shusterman, as the main image that draws your focus on the cover is the red-cloaked figure.
9. Run, Riot by Nikesh Shukla
10. Does My Head look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
Which books would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments.