#SixForSunday is a weekly prompt hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot in which we’re encouraged to share 6 books or book-related opinions on a theme.
This week’s theme is books that made you laugh and this was quite tough for me, as I’m one of those people that’s not easily amused, apart from if you’re a close friend or part of my family. However, I did manage to think of 6 books that have made me laugh out loud and here they are.
6 Books That Made Me Laugh
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran
- The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Stevens
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
Those are my six choices, but which ones would you choose? Let me know in the comments!