For a while, I’ve been regularly posting pictures of my TBR pile on Twitter and a bit on here. Then I had a brainwave. With my new shelves, I could actually organise this mess of a TBR, so I dedicated a shelf to all the books I need to read.
Here’s the first glimpse into my TBR shelf, which I intend to post about semi-regularly:
I have acquired these books from a variety of sources, including trading, my local library and charity shops.
All the books on my TBR shelf:
1. Fearie Tales by various
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
3. Show Stealer by Hayley Barker
4. A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena
5. The Diviners by Libba Bray
6. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
7. Before The Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
8. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
9. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
10. The Loneliest Girl In The Universe by Laura James
11. Girl In The Window by Penny Joelson
12. People Like Us by Dana Mele
13. Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
14. The Teen Vogue Handbook (first edition)
15. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
16. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
17. The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
18. Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga
19. A Cure For Dreaming by Cat Winters
This is a rather eclectic mix of genres, but it’s predominantly mysteries/thrillers, as autumn is coming. When the weather gets colder and darker, I love to snuggle up inside with a hot chocolate, blankets and a good book. For some reason, I also love to read thrillers and darker books, almost to match the weather!
I’m now in the process of finishing my August Wrap-Up, so expect that to be up by the end of the weekend.