So there’s a few new additions this week, which include some books I’ve wanted to read for ages and some that have travelled all the way from the USA.
All the books I’ve added to my TBR shelf this week:
1. That’s Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger
2. Tradition by Brendan Kiely
3. Not Your Sidekick by C.B.Lee
4. You’re Not Proper by Tariq Mehmood
5. The Hurting by Lucy van Smit
6. The Price Guide To The Occult by Leslye Walton
7. A Thousand Beginnings and Endings (anthology)
8. Vox by Christina Dalcher
9. Swan Song by Kelleigh Greenberg- Jephcott
10. And The Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness
These new additions are mainly from my local library system, but I’ve traded for a couple and I treated myself to three of them the other week!
Which books are on your TBR for the near future?