So I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to go to America this summer and while I was there, I had to visit Barnes & Noble to truly indulge by book obsession. I ended up bringing home all of these books and today I wanted to share my haul (the first ever on the blog).
My Holiday Haul:
1. A Girl Like That by Tanzanian Bhathena
2. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
3. People Like Us by Dana Mele
4. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
5. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
6. The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
I tried to pick up books that weren’t easily available for me in the U.K. and I was actually abroad when The Cheerleaders was released, so I got the nearest Barnes and Noble to hold a copy for me. I think I spent about two hours in this store; just in my element.
I really hope I get to visit another American bookstore soon, as they have so many gorgeous covers or books that I can’t get easily get in the UK!
Have you hauled any books recently or have you ever visited a bookstore in another country? Let me know in the comments!