#SixForSunday is a weekly prompt hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot in which we’re encouraged to share 6 books or book-related opinions on a theme.
This week’s theme is why we love blogging and this is going to be a gushy one!
6 Reasons Why I Love Blogging:
1. The awesome friends I’ve made through blogging and UKYA Twitter. It’s opened my eyes to a whole different world of book-loving people.
2. The fact that it gives me a space to just be myself and ramble on about books, which I don’t usually get to do.
3. The beautiful books I’ve discovered by reading other blogs or that I’ve been lucky enough to win via competitors I’ve found from publishers or other bloggers.
4. When someone else picks up a book based on your reccomendation. That’s just such special feeling and it’s lovely to know that other people are finding some amazing books just from little old me.
5. When an author responds to my post on Twitter is just incredible, as I never expect them to see my post, let alone read and react to it.
6. The community was a whole for book blogging is so supportive and kind, so I just love being part of it.
That’s all for today, but if you’re a blogger, why do you enjoy blogging? Or what do you enjoy about reading someone else’s blog?