It’s day 3 of Blogtober and today, I’m taking inspiration from the awesome Jenn’s Post Ideas for Blogtober, which I think I might pinch ideas from throughout the month!
Anyway, in this post, I will be discussing my most anticipated releases for October and the brilliant event I’m going to near the end of the month. I’m going to try and list the releases in chronological order. I have used Waterstones as my release date source, but please let me know if these are wrong. Also, I am based in the UK, so I am using the UK release dates.
October Releases I’m Eagerly Anticipating:
- (Don’t) Call Me Crazy (anthology)
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (and other lies) (anthology)
- Someday by David Levithan
- Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Six of Crows: Collector’s Edition
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Odd One Out by Nic Stone
I get to go to a very exciting event in London with Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera, which is one of their two tour stops in England. Genuinely so, so excited! I’m taking one of my closest friends as an early birthday present for her.
Basically, tomorrow is going to be a very satisfying day for me to know that some stories I’ve been eagerly waiting to read are going to be let loose on the UK. I probably won’t get them until slightly later, as I’ve reserved most of them from my local library system. Either way, hopefully I’ll get to read them before the end of the year!
Over To You:
Which October releases are you eagerly anticipating?