#SixForSunday is a weekly prompt hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot in which we’re encouraged to share 6 books or book-related opinions on a theme.
This was a tricky one, as there are so many debut novels I love, but I eventually managed to narrow it down to six. However I have included a few honourable mentions down the bottom.
1. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
2. Children of Blood and Bone by Toni Adeymi
3. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
4. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
5. Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone by J.K.Rowling
6. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C Dao
Honourable Mentions (basically, my way of cheating the system and including some more awesome books):
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- The Extinction Trials by S.M.Wilson
- The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Stevens