Day 9 of Blogtober and today, I’m participating in another Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s prompt is the Longest Books You’ve Read. This was quite a tricky task, as I’m never really aware of how long the book is that I’m reading.
So, I looked though my Goodreads and chose my top 10 books that were over 500 pages long. They may be long reads, but they’ll pull you into magical stories that you’ll never want to finish.
My Top 10 Longest Books:
1. Harry Potter (as a series, it comes to 4,100 pages!)
2. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (613 pages)
3. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness (603 pages)
4. The Secret History by Donna Tartt (559 pages)
5. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (552 pages)
6. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (546 pages)
7. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeymi (525 pages)
8. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (522 pages)
9. Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman (504 pages)
Over To You:
What are the longest books you’ve read?