Day 16 of Blogtober and today, I’m participating in another Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s prompt is Bookstores/Libraries I Want To Visit. This was such a fun prompt, as it lead to a fair bit of bookshop googling!
There’s so absolutely stunning bookstores and libraries out there, so this was a tough choice for me.
1. Livraria Lello, Porto, Portugal (Bookstore)
2. Book and Bed, Tokyo – This is a bookstore that you can actually stay in overnight!
3. Corso Cosmo, Milan (Bookstore)
4. Stiftsbibliothek Admont, Admont, Austria (Library)
5. Biblioteca do Convento de Mafra, Mafra, Portugal (Library)
6. Foyles, London, UK (Bookstore) – I’m visiting a branch of this at the end of the month
7. Golden Hare Books, Edinburgh, Scotland (Bookstore)
8. Waterstones, Piccadilly, London (Bookstore) – This is another one I’m visiting at the end of the month
9. Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York USA (Bookstore)
10. Stuttgart City Library, Germany (Library)
Over To You:
So those are my 10 Libraries/Bookstores I’d like to visit, but which ones would you choose?