So, I was thinking the other day about how often mysteries/thrillers are set in schools or are based around events that happened in school. I’m a sucker for a good boarding/private school mystery, so today, I wanted to share 10 of my favourites.
To be included, the plot must centre around a school or events that happen in a school.
I’m going to include 6 of the best that I’ve read and 4 that sound amazing and are on my TBR.
My Top 10 School-Based Mysteries:
The Top Six I’ve Read:
1. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
2. Close Your Eyes by Nicci Cloke
3. The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
4. S.T.A.G.S by M.A.Bennett
5. All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
6. It Ends With You by S.K.Wright
Four I Can’t Wait To Read:
1. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
2. People Like Us by Dana Mele
3. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
4. Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
Over To You:
Which school-based mysteries are your favourites?