#SixForSunday is a weekly prompt hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot in which we’re encouraged to share 6 books or book-related opinions on a theme.
This week’s theme is Books You Wish You’d Had As A Teen and well, I’m still a teen so instead I’m sharing six books I want all people my age to read.
Six Books I Think All Teens Should Read:
1. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Stevens
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
3. Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
4. Here I Stand (anthology)
5. I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
6. The Gender Games by Juno Dawson
Over To You:
Which books do you think it would be important for teens nowadays to read?