There are only 18 days left in 2018 and I want to try and share a bookish post each day that relates to a certain theme. A lot of them will be my favourite books of the year that fit a certain category, but essentially I just want to celebrate this year, as I created my blog this year and read some pretty awesome books.
Today, I’m kicking this off with 18 series I’ve loved this year. Each one either had new additions to it this year or I finally got round to reading it!
18 of my favourite series of 2018:
1. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
2. Legacy of Orïsha by Tomi Adeymi
3. The Extinction Trials by S.M.Wilson
4. Phobos by Victor Dixen
5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
6. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
7. Arc of a Scythe by Neal Shusterman
8. Warcross by Marie Lu
9. The Diviners by Libba Bray
10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
11. The Folk of the Air by Holly Black
12. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
13. The Grisha Verse or the Shadow and Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
14. The Rise of the Empress by Julie C Dao
15. Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles
16. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Stevens
17. Everless by Sara Holland
Over To You:
What are your favourite series of 2018?