I can scarcely believe that there is only four days left of 2018, but what a wild year it’s been.
Today, I’m continuing my 18 Days of 2018 series with a countdown of my top re-reads of the year.
For a book to be counted, I must have read the booking previous years and then re-read it in 2018.
My Top Re-Reads of 2018:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill
- A Change Is Gonna Come
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu (which I recently reviewed)
- The Gender Games by Juno Dawson (which I recently hauled)
- S.T.A.G.S by M. A. Bennett
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
- I Call Myself A Feminist
- After The Fire by Will Hill
- Asking For It by Louise O’Neill
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
- Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Barshadoust
- Poisoned Apples: Poem For You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Over To You:
Which books have you re-read this year? What did you think of them?