As I’m writing this, we are just mere hours away from 2019!
Today, I wanted to look forward to next year and share 19 books that I’m eagerly anticipating for next year.
I’m not going to be including the big hitters like King of Scars, Finale, The Everlasting Rose, On The Come Up or The Wicked King, as I wanted to promote books that maybe won’t feature on lots of similar lists to this anyway, although I am eagerly anticipating all the above book as well.
19 Books I Can’t Wait For In 2019
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen McManus
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev AC Rosen
- Rayne & Delilah’s Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner
- The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes
- I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
- Watch Us Rise by Renée Watson and Ellen Hagan
- Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard
- A Girl Called Shameless by Laura Stevens
- Proud anthology
- All We Could Have Been by T.E.Carter
- The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
- A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
- Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
- Birthday by Meredith Russo
- The Paper & Hearts Society by Lucy Powrie
- Going Off-Script by Jen Wilde
- The Extinction Trials: Rebel by S.M.Wilson
Over To You:
Which 2019 releases are you eagerly anticipating?