Today, I’m participating in another Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s prompt is new releases from the first half of 2019 that you’re excited for, which I’ve recently covered (here). Because of this, I’m going to try an old topic that I haven’t done before, which is Bookish Items I’d Love To Own.
I’m a big collector of bookish prints and bookmarks, with a recently growing collection of book-themed candles as well. Today I get to share some lovely items that I hope to order soon.
Ten Bookish Items I’d Love To Own:
- The British & Bookish January Candle Box, which features some of my favourite UKYA books from last year, from LacunaCandleCo
- Golden Snitch Inspired Bookmark from Literary Galaxy
- Caraval Inspired Bookmark from Fiction Tea Designs
- Daughter of Dragons Candle from Amelia’s Kitchen Candles
- Six of Crows Feather Enamel Pin from Book & Nook
- Magic Potion Print from Fable & Black
- The Roaring Twenties Candle from LacunaCandleCo
- Girls of Paper and Fire Signpost Bookmark from Jessica Jade Designs
- The Cruel Prince Inspired Bookmark from Literary Galaxy
- The Extinction Trials Inspired Bookmark from Jessica Jade Designs
Over To You:
Which bookish items would you like to own?