#SixForSunday is a weekly prompt hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot in which we’re encouraged to share 6 books or book-related opinions on a theme. This week’s theme is Bookish Wishes, so I wanted to share six gorgeous books that are currently on my wishlist, but I also want to share six wishes I have for books in 2019.
Six Beautiful Books On My Wishlist:
I would also add all of these beautiful items that I featured earlier this week!
Six Bookish Wishes For 2019:
- More diverse books and more promotion of them
- More casual diversity in books – don’t make it the sole character trait of someone
- More discussion around and change with accessibility at book events
- More character-driven books (my absolute favourites)
- To be more conscious of trigger warnings in my reviews and content
- To be more consistent with reviewing and to try to keep my Twitter thread going
Over To You:
Which books/bookish items are on your wishlist? Also, what are your bookish wishes for 2019?