There’s so may excellent books coming out in March that I cannot wait to read and, as promised back in January I have a few backlist titles to read. In addition to this, there are some books that I hauled in February that I’m so excited to read as well as a few early 2019 releases that I just haven’t picked up yet.
Like February, this will be an active page with the symbol ✅ meaning that I have read the book.
- Resisters by Lauren Sharkey ✅
- Colour Me In by Lydia Ruffles ✅
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas ✅
- The Flower Girls by Alice Clark-Platts ✅
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid ✅
- A Girl Called Shameless by Laura Steven ✅
- Proud (anthology) ✅
- Watch Us Rise by Renee Watson and Ellen Hagan ✅
- The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown ✅
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson ✅
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman ✅
Update on 28th: I have completed my TBR