This year I have read 247 books and somehow, I had to whittle that number down to just 19 of my favourite books.
To make it a bit easier, I must have only read the book in 2019, so no re-reads are allowed. Also, I am only including one book per series.
Every single of these books really affected me in one way or another and have been really memorable. I would highly recommend every single book on this list.
Now, in no particular order, here they are! I’ve linked my review of each book (if I currently have one), so you can check out why I like them so much.
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- Anger Is A Gift by Mark Oshiro
- Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samatha Shannon
- A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson
- All The Things We Never Said by Yasmin Rahman
- All the Bad Apples by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- The Toll by Neal Shusterman
- The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power (review coming Jan/Feb)
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin (review coming 16th January)
- Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson