This month, I’m aiming to read a fair few books, many of which I’ve been generously gifted by various lovely publishers!
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
Updated on 5th February: I have decided that I’m also going to be taking part in #FFFebruary (full details here) again, so here’s my TBR for that and then below are the additional books I’d like to read this month.
TBR FOR #FFFEBRUARYREADS:
- We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (backlist) ✔️
- The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski (new-to-me author and already on my TBR) ✔️
- Girls of Storm and Shadow (reread) ✔️
- The Priory of the Orange Tree (fantasy) ✔️
- The Love Hypothesis by Laura Steven (contemporary and author I love) ✔️
- The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson ✔️
- Heartstopper Volume 3 by Alice Oseman ✔️
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales ✔️
- Thorn by Intisar Khanani (moved to March TBR)
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper ✨ (to be finished in March)
- Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold ✨ (to be finished in March)
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban ✔️
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell ✔️
- Harley in the Sky by Akemi Dawn Bowman ✔️