This month, I’m aiming to read far too many books again, many of which I’ve been generously gifted by various lovely publishers! I will also be doing quite a few buddy reads with some awesome people.
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
- Harrow Lake by Kat Ellis ✔️
- Here Lie The Secrets by Emma Young ✔️
- Camp by L.C.Rosen ✔️
- Little Creeping Things by Chelsea Ichaso ✔️
- Seafire by Natalie C Parker ✔️
- Wonderland by Juno Dawson ✔️
- Queen of Coin and Whispers by Helen Corcoran ✔️
- Date Me, Bryson Keller by Kevin van Whye ✔️
- The Boy in the Red Dress by Kristin Lambert ✔️
- Last Girls by Demetra Brodsky
- Hideous Beauty by William Hussey ✔️