With recent events, I could not be silent. On my Twitter is a range of resources and I’ve linked here a thread of bail funds to support protesters who are arrested for demanding justice for victims of police violence. I’ve also linked to the two official GoFundMes for George Floyd. I will be doing this on every post. If you have the funds to donate, please do but if not, please support and uplift Black voices and sign the petitions.
This month, I’m aiming to read far too many books again, many of which I’ve been generously gifted by various lovely publishers! I will also be doing quite a few buddy reads with some awesome people.
As it’s June, I have chosen to primarily read LGBT+ books this month (though I read them every month).
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar ✔️
- The Rules by Tracy Darnton ✔️
- House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess ✔️
- The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant ✔️
- Asking for a Friend by Kate Mallinder ✔️
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust ✔️
- Boy Queen by George Lester ✔️
- Melt My Heart by Bethany Rutter
- We Unleash The Merciless Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia ✔️
- Read With Pride by Lucy Powrie ✔️
- Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron ✔️
- The Damned by Renée Ahdieh ✔️
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling ✔️
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna Marie McLemore ✔️
- Good Girls Die First by Kathryn Foxfield ✔️
- Love on the Main Stage by S.A Domingo ✔️