Here are links to Carrds talking about many of the world’s current events and how you can help. Also, I’ve linked here the Black Lives Matter Carrd to support, but also here is a list of resources to aid Anti-Racism work in the UK, as well as UK specific places to donate to. I will be doing this on every post. If you have the funds to donate, please do but if not, please support and uplift Black voices and sign the petitions.
This month, I’m aiming to read far too many books again, many of which I’ve been generously gifted by various lovely publishers! I will also be doing quite a few buddy reads with some awesome people.
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
This month, I’m also taking part in #ArcAugust to try and get through more of the amazing ARCs that I am so grateful to have!
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko ✔️
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles ✔️
- Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest ✔️
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ✔️
- Punching The Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam ✔️
- Never Look Back by Lilliam Rivera
- Each of Us a Desert by Mark Oshiro ✨
- Ghost Wood Song by Erica Waters ✔️
- Every Body Looking by Candice Iloh ✔️
- All Eyes on Her by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn ✔️
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley ✔️
- F.O.X.E.S by M. A. Bennett ✔️
- Iron Heart by Nina Valera ✔️
- Majesty by Katharine McGee ✔️
- Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker ✔️
- Eight Pieces of Silva by Patrice Lawrence ✔️
- Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens ✔️
- Every Little Piece of My Heart by Non Pratt ✔️
- Wild and Crooked by Leah Thomas ✔️
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C Morrow ✔️
- Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson ✔️