Yet again, I’m setting out a TBR for the month, which probably has far too many books on again! Many of these were generously gifted by various lovely publishers and, as always, I’d love to buddy read any. This month, I’m aiming to get through a fair amount of ARCs on my shelf, as well as participating in the Easter Readathon.
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
Easter Readathon TBR:
This will be a rough TBR, as I’m planning to mood read from my complete April TBR, but I know I’d definitely like to read these ones. I’ll update that this as the long weekend progresses.
- Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler ✔️
- Pumpkin by Julie Murphy ✔️
- These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy ✔️
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le ✔️
- The Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur ✔️
- The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore ✔️
- She’s Too Pretty To Burn by Wendy Heard ✔️
- When You Look Like Us by Pamela N. Harris ✔️
- Vulture by Bex Hogan ✔️
- The Ones We’re Meant To Find by Joan He ✔️
- Pride and Premeditation by Tirzah Price ✔️
- Illusionary by Zoraidia Cordova ✔️
- In The Ravenous Dark by A. M. Strickland ✔️
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid ✔️
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston ✔️