Yet again, I’m setting out a TBR for the month, which I’m hoping to power through. Many of these were generously gifted by various lovely publishers and, as always, I’d love to buddy read any.
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
- Our Bodies, Their Battlefields by Christina Lamb ✔️
- Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent ✔️
- A Psalm of Storms and Silence by Roseanne A Brown ✔️
- You’ll Be The Death of Me by Karen McManus ✔️
- Into The Midnight Void by Mara Fitzgerald ✔️
- Dead Lucky by Andreina Cordani ✔️
- The Monarchs by Kass Morgan and Danielle Paige ✔️
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan ✔️
- The Christie Affair by Nina De Gramont ✔️