Today, I’m setting out a TBR for the month, which I’m hoping to power through. Many of these were generously gifted by various lovely publishers and, as always, I’d love to buddy read any.
As always, this will be a working document that I will update throughout the month to track my progress. The symbol ✨ means that I’m currently reading that book.
- Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie ✔️
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo ✔️
- The Sisters of Reckoning by Charlotte Nicole Davis ✔️
- The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri ✔️
- Wild and Wicked Things by Francesca May ✔️
- Siren Queen by Nghi Vo ✔️
- A Far Wilder Magic by Alison Saft ✔️
- When Our Worlds Collided by Danielle Jawando ✔️
- Very Bad People by Kit Frick ✔️
- Extasia by Claire Legrand ✔️
- Mark My Words by Muhammad Khan ✔️