This month was another extremely busy month for me, but I’m happy that I managed to read 16 books and completed my TBR.
- Something Certain, Maybe; The House Across the Lake + The Ruins
- The Binding Room
- Love Radio, Violet Made of Thorns & Cuts Both Ways
- Just Like Home
- Such a Good Mother, The Book Eaters & Belladonna
The lovely people at Team BKMRK sent me Cuts Both Ways by Candice Brathwaite and Friends Don’t Tell by Nadia Mendoza & Grace Francis. Hannah Love at Scholastic sent me The Honeys by Ryan La Sala.
I preordered a signed and personalised copy of The Society for Soulless Girls by Laura Steven! Finally, I bought myself Queen of the Tiles by Hanna Alkaf and the special Summer edition of Ace of Spades.
- Ithaca by Claire North
- Yellowface by R. F. Kuang (cover TBA)
- These Fleeting Shadows by Kate Alice Marshall
- A Restless Truth by Freya Marske
- A Magic Steeped in Poison by Judy I Lin
- If You Could See The Sun by Ann Liang
- The Death of Jane Lawrence by Caitlin Starling