Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s prompt is your favourite novellas/short stories. I haven’t actually read that many short stories or novellas, so I’m changing it to anthologies, as I’ve read far more of them. I’m also going to split the ten books into two lists, 4 being anthologies I’ve already read and loved and 6 being anthologies I want to read. So, without further ado, let’s get into it:
4 Anthologies You Need To Read:
1. A Change Is Gonna Come
2. Here I Stand
3. How They Met & Other Stories
4. I Call Myself A Feminist
6 Anthologies I Can’t Wait To Read:
1. A Thousand Beginnings and Endings
2. (Don’t) Call Me Crazy
3. Fresh Ink: An Anthology
4. Proud LGBTQ+ Anthology (cover to be revealed)
5. Stim: An Autism Anthology (cover to be revealed) – funding is needed to create this anthology and the link is here.
6. Not That Bad: Dispatches From Rape Culture
Those are all my picks for today, but which short stories or anthologies would you add?